Submission of documents:
- eTrustEx (Trusted Document Exchange) ensures secure transmission of documents between DG Competition and external stakeholders
- eQuestionnaire The Commission uses the web-based application in its market investigations
Format of notifications and reasoned submissions:
- Format and number of copies of notifications and other submissions, e-mail address for electronic submission
Corrigendum to the Communication pursuant to Articles 3(2), 6(2), 13(3), 20(1), 20(1a) and 23(4) of Commission Regulation (EC) No 802/2004. Official Journal C 270, 19.8.2014, p. 9–10
- Model power of attorney for notifications
- Model power of attorney for reasoned submissions
- Template for table for turnover data for notifications
- Template for contact details for competitors and customers and Instructions
- Template for table for information on national filing obligations for reasoned submissions
- Address for delivery
Communication pursuant to Article 23(1) of Commission Regulation (EC) No 802/2004 Official Journal C 64, 05.03.2013, p. 1
In accordance with Article 18(1) and (3) of the Merger Regulation and Article 17(1) of the Merger Implementing Regulation, the notifying parties will be given access to the Commission's file upon request at every stage of the procedure following the notification of the Commission's objections up to the consultation of the Advisory Committee.
Allocation of cases
Please send this case allocation request (.docx format) to the Merger Registry by email or by fax no later than 12.00 noon on a Friday, so that DG Competition can allocate staff the following week.