Skip to main content
- On 3 April 2020 to increase possibilities for public support to research, testing and production of products relevant to fight the coronavirus outbreak, to protect jobs and to further support the economy.
Commission Statement on consulting Member States on the proposal to extend State aid Temporary Framework
- On 8 May 2020 to enable recapitalisation and subordinated debt measures.
Commission Statement on consulting Member States on proposal to further expand State aid Temporary Framework to recapitalisation measures
- On 29 June 2020 to further support micro, small and start-up companies and to incentivise private investments.
Commission Statement on consulting Member States on proposal to expand State aid Temporary Framework to further support micro, small and start-up companies and incentivise private investments
- 13 October 2020, to prolong the Temporary Framework and to enable aid covering part of the uncovered fixed costs of companies affected by the crisis.
Flow chart on application of section 3.12 of the Temporary Framework
Flow chart on exit under amended Temporary Framework
Commission Statement on consulting Member States on proposal to prolong and adjust State aid Temporary Framework
- 28 January 2021 to expand the scope of the Temporary Framework by increasing the ceilings set out in it and by allowing the conversion of certain repayable instruments into direct grants until the end of the year.
- 18 November 2021 to prolong the State aid Temporary Framework and to introduce two new measures to create direct incentives for forward-looking private investment and solvency support measures, for an additional limited period.